Home Insurance Deals
Home insurance is almost certainly the most important insurance you will ever purchase.
Get a free quote on your house and home insurance today.
|Legal & General
||Save up to 43% on standard home insurance rates online with new for old replacement on contents.
|LV - London Victoria
||The majority of LV's customers pay under Â£100 for contents insurance. Defaqto 5 star rating for buildings and contents cover.
||Up to 10% discount if you take out buildings
and contents together, PLUS 10% discount
on standard rates when buying home
||QuoteZone search to find the cheapest price from over 40 insurers including:
Swinton, Quoteline Direct, Home protect, Heath Lambert, Key Connect, Direct Choice, and many more
||eHome can provide you with direct insurance for both buildings and contents
|Endsleigh Home Insurance
||Endsleigh offers the best in home insurance to suit both owners and renters
After the large investment you have made in buying your home, furnishing and decorating it, you will need to insure yourself against risks with a home insurance policy.
Contents insurance covers your possessions inside your home, for example furnishings and electrical goods. Your insurance cover will provide either 'like for like' or a 'new for old'. A like for like basis will provide you with monetary compensation equivalent to the value of your insured item just before it was damaged whereas new for old will provide you with monetary compensation which would allow you to replace the damaged item with an equivalent new item.
Buildings insurance covers the cost of damage to the structure of your property. This includes the roof, walls, ceilings, floors, doors and windows. Outdoor structures such as garages and fences are also included.
Buildings insurance covers permanent fixtures and fittings, interior decoration and underground tanks, pipes, cables, and drains for which you are responsible from your home to the mains supply.
Buildings insurance usually covers loss or damage that occurs as a result of:
• Bad weather, including lightning, storms and flooding
• Theft or attempted theft
• Malicious damage or vandalism
• Freezing or bursting of any part of the plumbing system
• Falling trees, lampposts, aerials or satellite dishes
• Impact by vehicles or aircraft
Get a cheap quote today on your home and house insurance or renewal.
Deal of the Moment from
The AA - 30% Online discount.
Contents - cover of up to £40,000
Contents - automatic new-for-old cover on most items
Contents - legal expense cover up to £25,000
Buildings - unlimited rebuilding costs
Buildings - accidental damage cover as standard
Buildings - 24-hour emergency cover and helpline†
Make sure you are covered for:
• Fire, flood and theft
• Subsidence, heave or landslip
• New for old
• Accidental damage to computers, TVs and stereos
• Accidental breakage of mirrors and fixed glass in furniture
• Satellite dishes
• Replacement locks and keys
• Freezer contents
• Fraudulent use of credit cards
• Your premium paid (up to 12 months) if you're unable to work
• Trace and access cover - for example damage caused to your floor whilst gaining access to a burst water pipe
• Home emergency cover if you take out buildings insurance
Home and House Insurance Deals